Thursday, April 9, 2009

Why I created this blog

I created this blog for two main reasons:
  1. To give me an easy way to keep record of how Penny is doing from day to day. Since she has so many health problems if I do not write it all down I can easily loose track of what happened. This way I can easily take pictures of anything unusual and keep everything organized easily.
  2. Since there are so many unexplained problems that Penny has I am hoping that maybe someone who has had a similar problem with their dog could offer some knowledge and advice. I am starting to feel like Penny's seemingly never ending problems will never be completely solved. More than anything I just want my happy, full of energy dog back.

If anyone has any advice, suggestions, or simply would like to share problems that they have struggled with, that their dog had, please feel free to either post a comment or send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment