Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Copper's Eyes and Update- 5/13/09

Copper's Eyes and Nose
I think Penny's eye problem is contagious. Yesterday I noticed that Copper had some discharge in his eyes similar to what Penny gets in her eyes. This is the first time that I have ever noticed Copper to get this. It was not as bad as Penny's, by far, and today I do not notice any in his eyes, but that is also the way Penny started out. I also noticed that today his nose is also dry, which it usually is not. So I am wondering if the two are connected.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update (Penny)

Penny's Eyes
I do not think there has been much of a change in Penny's eyes. Still pretty much the same.

Allergies
Penny's Face

Penny's face has gotten much redder and there are now two or three spots that are open cuts.



Feet
Her feet still look the same, little red, but not bad at all, and they seem to be staying about the same, which is good.

Belly
Penny's belly looks really good now, all the redness as pretty much gone away and looks mostly normal.



Dry Nose
Still very dry.

Ears
I think that the stuff that I put in her ears did help a lot. The areas that were open soars have been slowly going away. I think on Sunday I will put it in her ears again, that will have been a week since I last put it in her ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment