Monday, June 1, 2009

Update- June 1, 2009

I have not posted an update for some time now and thought that I better do so.

Allergies
For about the past week Penny's allergies seemed to have really improved. I am wondering if maybe her allergies are food related and maybe she ate something she should not have eaten.

Eyes
Still the same have not really improved. Optimmune (3 times a day), and Dexacidin (two times a day).

Ears
They were red inside and had a slight smell to them. I am now putting Mometamax in her ears once a day (started Wednesday May 27th).

Difficulty eating
She does not seem to be having much trouble eating now. Not quite normal but much better. I have still been putting a small amount of water in her food.

Burping up clear liquid
She has still been doing this when she gets active, although today Penny and Copper were playing with their new toys together and she did not burp anything up. I still wonder if all the fur that she ingested when she was severely chewing on her paws could be causing this and the trouble eating. It makes sense to me, after all how many different problems can one dog possibly have?


---------------------------------------------------------------


On Wednesday I took Penny to the vet for an allergy outdoor allergy test. Hopefully the results will be in soon, and it will tell us something.

No comments:

Post a Comment